Snapsil TN Silicone One Component Adhesive Sealants
SnapSil TN Range are one-component, low volatile siloxane, silicone adhesive sealants that cure at room temperature upon exposure to atmospheric moisture, and exhibit primerless adhesion to many substrates. Compared to more traditional silicones, the range offers the following;
Key Features and Benefits
- Fast tack-free time < 9 minutes
- Low volatility, reduced siloxane prevents fogging of lenses
- Resistant to yellowing in service
- Tin free
- Non-corrosive to most metals
- Primerless adhesion to many substrates, safe on Polycarbonates for stress cracking
- Low odour cure: releases an alcohol vapour during cure
- A range of viscosities, Paste, Semi flowable, Highly Flowable.
• Insulating adhesive seal and fixing for lenses, bezels and electrical and electronic parts
• Waterproof sealant for cable entries
• General adhesive for metal, glass, plastics, etc.
• As a conformal coating (TN3705)